this songs....

lebay ... as usualy .. :D ... in these a little bit unwell feeling ... and im listening this song .. inspired by radio and keep resound in my head ... :D


Song : Baby Don`t You Break My Heart Slow
Vonda Shepard

I like the way you wanted me.Every night for so long baby.I like the way you needed me.Every time things got rocky.I was believing in you.Was I mistaken.Do you say, do you say what you mean?.I want our love to last forever.But I'd rather you be mean than love and lie.I'd rather hear the truth and have to say goodbye.I'd rather take a blow at least then I would know
But baby don't you break my heart slow.I like the way you'd hold me.Every night for so long baby.And I like the way you'd say my name.In the middle of the night.While you were sleeping
I was believing in you.Was I mistaken.Do you mean, do you mean what you say?.
When you say our love could last forever.But I'd rather you be mean than love and lie.I'd rather hear the truth and have to say goodbye.I'd rather take a blow at least then I would know.But baby don't you break my heart slow.You would run around and lead me on forever.While I wait at home still thinking that we're together.I wanted our love to last forever.I was believing in you
I'd rather you be mean than love and lie.I'd rather hear the truth and have to say goodbye.
I'd rather take a blow at least then I would know.But baby don't you break my heart slow



Miss You Like Crazy Lyrics
Natalie Cole

Even though its been so long, my love for you keeps going strong.I remember the things that we used to do, a kiss in the rain Til' the sun shined through, I'd try to deny it, but I'm still in love with youI miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy, ever since you went awayEvery hour of every day, I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazyNo matter what I say or do, there's just no getting over youI can see the love shining in your eyes, and it comes as such a sweet surpriseIf seeing's believing its worth the wait, so hold me and tell me its not too lateWe're so good together, we're starting forever now, And I miss you like crazyI miss you like crazy, ever since you went away, every hour of every dayI miss you like crazy, I miss you baby, a love like ours will never endJust touch me and we're there againMusical interludeJust one night and we'll have that magic feeling like we used to doHold on tight and whatever comes our way we're gonna make it throughIf seeing's believing its worth the wait, so hold me and tell me its not too lateWe're so good together, we're starting forever nowAnd I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazyNo matter what I say or do there's just no getting over youAnd I miss you (baby), I miss you (baby), all the tender love you gave meWhen a feeling gets this strong, you know the real thing come along And I miss you, I miss you like crazy baby, only (you're) should be "your" sweet love Can save me, I miss you like crazy, a love like ours will never end Just touch me and we're there again, Miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy.





like water that runs from top to bottom ... keep flow and runs in every place ... like air that filling ur lung .. you breath and keep breathing ... you ... watching and smile no words only smile ... :)

Komentar

Unknown mengatakan…
wah ada yg lg melow :p
donut's mengatakan…
ajah mah akhir akhir ini selalu mellow, patah hati di tinggal maknya :P
aries_ayis mengatakan…
aku mau jus mellow satu makannya penyet ayam ... mantafff :p

Postingan populer dari blog ini

cap cap-an ala sterofom gitu dehhhhhh ...... *ha?

Hi .... menulis lagi .......

Bento ( episode : tidak ada lauk matang tersisa untuk di bawa bekal lunch ...sikat apa aja yg ada dikulkas bleeehhhhh )